How To Declutter The Kitchen
A decluttered kitchen is the best kind of kitchen to cook in!
The kitchen has so many nooks and crannies to declutter it can create a feeling of overwhelm just wondering where to even begin.
The best and only way to declutter the kitchen is to not get in a hurry and take it one step and one day at a time. You will get through it all!
As you get started on your decluttering mission, the following checklist, specifically designed for the kitchen, will give you a great start to getting this room in perfect ‘no-clutter’ condition!
Kitchen Declutter Checklist
- Refrigerator & Freezer
- Top Of Refrigerator
- Side & Front Of Refrigerator + Magnets
- Junk Drawers
- Cookbooks, Recipe Boxes & Computer-Printed Recipes
- Serving Dishes
- Pots, Pans & Skillets
- Silverware, Knives & Cooking Utensils
- Plastic Cups
- Timers & Cooking Gadgets
- Potholders, Dishrags & Hand Towels
- Plates, Glasses, Coffee Cups & Stemware
- Storage Containers + Lids
- Disposable Cups, Bowls, Plates + Plasticware
- Hot & Cold Travel Mugs
- Under Kitchen Sink (Cleaning Supplies, Bags, Etc.)
- Electronic Gadgets, Cords, Chargers, Etc.
- Spices, Baking Items, Etc.
- Duplicates Of Any Item
- Items That Do Not Belong In This Room
- All Other Unnecessary Items
- Broken Items
Save the checklist below to refer back to later or share it with a friend that is in ‘declutter mode’ and would love to have more direction and additional ideas! 😊
Declutter Checklists For Every Room & Area Of Your Home
Are you doing a complete declutter of your entire home?
Check out the declutter lists for every room and all areas of your house to give you an additional boost on your journey to a perfectly decluttered home!