How To Declutter The Guest Bedroom
Decluttering the guest bedroom is a quick and simple process for many people. However, if this room is one of your catch-all’s, which happens if it is seldom used, it can feel as overwhelming as one of the high-traffic areas in the house.
The guest bedroom should have a safe, warm, and welcome feeling when you walk into it so visitors rest well.
As you get started on your decluttering mission, the following checklist, specifically designed for the garage, will give you a great start to getting this room in perfect ‘no-clutter’ condition!
Guest Bedroom Declutter Checklist
- Decorative Pillows
- Linens, Sheets, Mattress Cover & Blankets
- Stained Bedspread Or Comforter + Dust Ruffle
- Bed Pillows
- Damaged Or Stained Rugs
- Wall Or Bedside Clock
- Damaged Window Blinds & Curtains
- Damaged Decor Or Decor You No Longer Like
- Broken Lamps
- Craft Or Hobby Items & Supplies
- Broken Fans & Space Heaters
- Damaged Or No Longer Liked Furniture
- Damaged Or No Longer Liked Knick-Knacks
- Wall Hangings
- Electronic Gadgets Or Chargers
- Stained Or Frayed Table Scarves
- Dresser Or Chest Drawers
- Declutter Closet
- Items That Do Not Belong In This Room
- All Other Unnecessary Items
- All Other Broken Items
Save the checklist below to refer back to later or share it with a friend that is in ‘declutter mode’ and would love to have more direction and additional ideas! 😊
Declutter Checklists For Every Room & Area Of Your Home
Are you doing a complete declutter of your entire home?
Check out the declutter lists for every room and all areas of your house to give you an additional boost on your journey to a perfectly decluttered home!