How To Declutter The Foyer, Entryway & Mudroom
If your home has an entryway with a table, you are at high risk for this to be a cluttered area!
It is so easy to drop papers, keys, purse, mail, and many other things that we carry inside on the foyer table as we walk by.
The same goes for the mudroom, which is a catch-all room that quickly builds a load of clutter if we don’t stay on top of it.
As you get started on your decluttering mission, the following checklist, specifically designed for the foyer, entryway and mudroom, will give you a great start to getting this room in perfect ‘no-clutter’ condition!
Foyer, Entryway & Mudroom Declutter Checklist
- Mail Clutter
- Paper Clutter
- Seasonal Jackets & Coats That No Longer Fit
- Seasonal Jackets & Coats You No Longer Like
- Damaged Or Unused Hats, Scarves, Gloves & Mittens
- Damaged Or Unused Shoes
- Gym Bags
- Fitness Gear
- Keys & Keychains
- Damaged Flashlights
- Decor You No Longer Like
- Electronic Gadgets, Chargers, Etc.
- Damaged Or Unwanted Furniture
- Stained Or Frayed Mats & Rugs
- Pet Food, Waterer & Dishes
- Damaged Mud Catcher For Shoes
- Damaged Or Unusable Umbrellas
- Pet Leashes
- Pet Toys
- Backpacks, Totes, Bags & Purses
- Items That Do Not Belong In These Areas
- All Other Unused Items
- Broken Items
Save the checklist below to refer back to later or share it with a friend that is in ‘declutter mode’ and would love to have more direction and additional ideas! 😊
Declutter Checklists For Every Room & Area Of Your Home
Are you doing a complete declutter of your entire home?
Check out the declutter lists for every room and all areas of your house to give you an additional boost on your journey to a perfectly decluttered home!