How To Declutter The Bathroom
Decluttering your bathroom will likely be one of the easier rooms to declutter, even though it can take a bit of extra time because of the cosmetics most ladies need to go through.
Since the bathroom is a room that is typically visited by everyone in the house, including visitors, getting it in tip-top shape will give you a huge relief once it is finished!
As you get started on your decluttering mission, the following checklist, specifically designed for the bathroom, will give you a great start to getting this room in perfect ‘no-clutter’ condition!
You might also like:
Bathroom Declutter Checklist
- Washcloths & Bath Towels
- Soaps & Shower Gels
- Hand Cremes & Body Lotions
- Hair Shampoo & Conditioner + Hair Products
- Hair Appliances
- Hair Accessories + Combs & Brushes
- Shower Caps & Bathrobes
- Makeup & Makeup Brushes
- Skincare Products
- Perfume & Cologne
- Razors, Tweezers & Fingernail + Toenail Clippers
- Sample & Trial Packet Products
- Femine Products
- Damaged Or No Longer Liked Decor & Knick-Knacks
- No Longer Liked Wall Hangings
- Damaged Or Stained Rugs
- Broken Toilet Seat & Lid
- Declutter Inside Shower & Toss Empty Bottles
- Declutter Under The Sink + Medicine Cabinet
- Items That Do Not Belong In This Room
- All Other Unnecessary Items
- Broken Items
Save the checklist below to refer back to later or share it with a friend that is in ‘declutter mode’ and would love to have more direction and additional ideas! 😊
Declutter Checklists For Every Room & Area Of Your Home
Are you doing a complete declutter of your entire home?
Check out the declutter lists for every room and all areas of your house to give you an additional boost on your journey to a perfectly decluttered home!