How To Declutter The Attic
The attic is an area in our home many of us try to avoid at all costs!
It is definitely a place that can be considered ‘out of sight, out of mind.’ However, the more clutter that builds up in the attic, the more overwhelming and dreaded it becomes to start the uncluttering process.
Once you get the attic decluttered you will have a feeling like you just finished a marathon in the heat of summer!
Once it is decluttered, I encourage you to take the necessary steps to keep it in this condition so you never have to spend your precious time on this job again.
As you get started on your decluttering mission, the following checklist, specifically designed for the attic, will give you a great start to getting this room in perfect ‘no-clutter’ condition!
Attic Declutter Checklist
- Holiday & Seasonal Decor
- Outdated Or Unusable Electronics
- Odds & Ends Gadgets
- Hobby Supplies
- Craft Projects & Supplies
- Unfinished Projects
- Outgrown Toys
- Outgrown Clothing (Kids + Adult)
- Damaged Or No Longer Liked Antiques
- Empty Boxes
- Damaged Or No Longer Liked Decor
- Damaged Or Unusable Furniture
- Seasonal Clothing
- Damaged, Soiled Or Stained Items
- Documents No Longer Necessary To Keep
- Trophies & Awards No Longer Needed
- Photos No Longer Needed
- Duplicates Of Any Item
- Items That Do Not Belong In This Area
- All Other Unnecessary Items
- Broken Items
Save the checklist below to refer back to later or share it with a friend that is in ‘declutter mode’ and would love to have more direction and additional ideas! 😊
Declutter Checklists For Every Room & Area Of Your Home
Are you doing a complete declutter of your entire home?
Check out the declutter lists for every room and all areas of your house to give you an additional boost on your journey to a perfectly decluttered home!